It is important to us that our patients are informed during every step of their treatment so that they are well prepared and have the chance to ask questions. The following information is a starting point for researching your procedure and should assist in developing a list of questions to ask during your consultation.
1. pre op be relaxed, well hydrated, take recommended meds and refrain from eating for 4 hours prior.
2. consider sedation or nitrous
3. plan to have a couple of lazy days after
4. plan soft foods
5. avoid cleaning the surgical area and gently clean all the other areas. use of a mouthwash is helpful , ask us.
6. return for follow up if instructed to do so
REMEMBER WE ARE ALL HERE HELPING YOU AND CARING FOR YOU. WE ARE KEEN TO HAVE YOU HAVE AS EASY A TIME AS IS POSSIBLE. WE LISTEN TO YOU AND CARE AND HELP.